Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2014

April Fools


So...it had to be done... the April fool's day prank...I am sad to say that I could not take part in the planning since I was in meetings all day, but I was able to enjoy when I returned to the house and was told that the prank had been played on the boys...there was a chicken in their room. Apparently though the boys passed through their room several times they pretended as if nothing had happened. Nice try...did you know that chicken stayed in their room all day! There was a lot more than just the chicken that night when they finally acknowledged him and kicked him out...haha.

Garlic in the toothbrush...quite original, and hot sauce in the toothpaste. The great part was I found out this had happened about 5 minutes before one of the boys came into the kitchen brushing his teeth asking me some question. haha. I couldnt hold it in...

Sleeping with one eye open now...

1 comment:

  1. haha I love it! our april fool's prank was: we were to have a pot luck at work - ok everyone bring something! I made it look like I forgot to bring my deli tray. I said oh no I need to go get some potato chips! everyone was disappointed. At 12:30 I said I will b right back - going to get potato chips. After which I promptly walked in with hot lasagna cooked and delivered by sweet pea! haha what a nice prank! everyone truly enjoyed!!!

    ReplyDelete