Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Special moments :)

So this will be short and sweet but just had to share these quotes with you before I forget....so amazing

Cati-not my favorite of the faces she makes, the side eye is definitely more entertaining
Cati: Nati! sabes que, yo soñaba de un hamburgesota y yo me meti endentro y comi todo. To translate this literally means, Nati! Yo know I was dreaming of a huge hamburger and I put myself inside and ate all of it! Now those that know Cati will truly appreciate this because Im sure you can just imagine her saying this to you with one of her Cati faces:) For those that dont know I will try my best to explain. Cati has this beautiful energy, this spirit about her, but sometimes she goes very fast from one thing to another. hehe. Its like when people write in all caps and you think how should I read this? It would seem like the person is either yelling the sentence or saying it with some intense passion. The best is these faces she makes. My favorite is when she turns her face a bit sideways and then gives you this eye, that maybe your mom would give you if she was trying to deduce if you were lying or not. I hope that can paint some picture for you....

Nati: Oye, que paso. ¿Parece que no puedes respirar? (Hey what happened, it seems like you cant breathe?)
Brayan: Sí, es que yo tenía una carrera con Canela (our neighbors dog that likes to frequent the finca) Yes, its because I had a race with Canela.
Nati: ¿Aha y entonces....quien ganó? Aha and who won?
Brayan: Canela
Nati: ¿Va por que? Why?
Brayan: Porque tiene cuatro patas. (Because she has 4 feet)

So Brayan is a very intelligent, young boy. Sometimes he has this Im very angry face but he usually cracks a smile after a minute or 2. The part I enjoyed most about this conversation was it was very matter-of-fact. When he explained to me that the dog won because of course, she has 4 legs, really Nati why are you asking me that type of way. hehe.

Brayan is in the middle

No comments:

Post a Comment