Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013


Bienvenidos! Welcome to my blog! I have now lived 5 days in Antigua, Guatemala. I am studying Spanish to help me better serve in Honduras. I will be here for about 6 weeks total. I live with a sweet family of 6! My guatamama is an excellent cook. School is the majority of the day 8am-4pm with a siesta in between:) I love siestas! Really not sure why we don't have them in the U.S. I've been running in the mornings with a local, and another missionary. Beautiful! 65 and no humidity! There are several beautiful churches here! My favorite has been San Francisco which is a short walk from my house where I attend daily mass, and they also have a beautiful adoration chapel! That's all for now my friends but please send me questions or if you have intentions I can offer, please send them to my email:) Voy a ver in the Eucharistia! I will see you in the Eucharist!

2 comments:

  1. Miss you, Natalie!

    I spent some time today beating myself up for not getting one last phone call in before you left.

    <3
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. no worries my friend. that's what Skype is for:)

    ReplyDelete