Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013


Hola familia, amigos y amigas,

Thank you so much for your financial, love and in prayer support! For those of you that do not know me this blog will be a story of the life experiences I receive over the next 2 years:) I am a catholic young adult from Jacksonville, Fl working as a pediatric nurse with a beautiful family and faith community. Through much prayer and discernment at this time in my life I believe God has called me to serve in the clinic at Finca del Nino, a catholic community serving orphans in Honduras. I hope to update the blog on a weekly basis and share with you the adventures given to me! Dios de Bendiga!

                                                            Natalie

                                               

                

                                                                     

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you! May God bless your work!
    <3 Kelly (Mulhern) Henson

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will never know what a role your beautiful, strong catholic example as a woman did for me in my life:) God bless you and your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete