Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

High/Lowlights

So sorry I haven't posted much lately. The "luz" (electricity) goes out frequently these days and not worth a walk down the beach for internet if your not sure it will be there. Time better spent with people:) I've also been by myself in the clinic for a month. Thank you Jesus for all the grace you gave me and all the prayers that helped me through! Thank you Laura (the ARNP that serves with me) for coming back and for all you do:) Anyways just thought I'd share a few high and lowlights of recent life.
Yesterday:
Highs: One of the neighbor boys, Christian, probably around 12yrs/old told me he would miss me today when I go for vacation.

Lows: When doing med inventory I reached for a bottle and almost grabbed a rat. High: It was dead. Other high: There was a guy helping me so he "disposed it" for me.haha

Today:
High: The ladies in women's group told them I should come live outside with them and they would find me a Honduran man. hahaha.

Low: I couldn't stay and chat with them because I had a meeting :(

High: I went to sit on the front porch to spend time with Yadi (our youngest child). She brought her stool, put it next to me, sat down, put her little, chunky arm around my neck, and her head on my shoulder, and said, "lee (read) Nati"

Low: Doesn't matter once you have a moment like that:)

Thank you Jesus for all these precious, intimate opportunities that I've been given in these children's lives

No comments:

Post a Comment