Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

I'm coming home:)

So I'll being coming home for the first time in about 9 months in 10 days! Thank you so much for all your prayers and financial support! I know several people have been asking for ways they can help. There are so many ways, first of course and most importantly with prayer! Here are some specific needs for the clinic, our neighbors, and our kids so however the Holy Spirit moves you!

Clinic:
coloring books & crayons (sometimes the kids wait with their parents for several hours...and we don't have a waiting room with a tv:)

stickers, pencils, lollipops (great gifts for kids when we have to do not so fun things)

shampoo and soap (travel size that you can get from hotels are perfect. A lot of our patients don't have soap in their houses.)

tooth brushes and toothpaste (cavities are a huge problem here and the neighbors are always asking for toothbrushes)

metal lice combs (their is always lice here and plastic combs don't cut it)

Neighbors:

I have had unique opportunities to share in the lives of many of the neighbors of the Finca. If you would be interested in helping specific people I have their stories and specific needs I could share.

Finca Kids

board games and books in Spanish

waterproof watches

pants ( I will send sizes)

Flip flops (old navy's are great. Always need them in pretty much every size. What we were most often)

I will be in Jax, Fl for 2 weeks so I would be happy to bring things back to Honduras with me. I don't have a phone so I will put up contact info once I return home for anyone interested in helping! Gracias!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment