Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

HOME

I just wanted to thank everyone for such a warm welcome back! I am so truly blessed to have such a beautiful community here in Jacksonville. Gracias to all that read the blog. I didn't realize how many people keep up with it. I will make more of an effort, God willing, to keep it updated.

Many people have been asking me how it feels to be back. I am truly glad to see and be in the presence of my friends and family. I would say the culture shock is a bit overwhelming. I felt out of place in this life before, but now I feel like a fish out of water. Everything in life has a lesson for us, and I will just have to be patient until our Lord reveals this one to me. I have a lot on my heart and mind and once I have some time to sort through it all with our Lord I am sure to have share it with all of you.

People have also been asking for ways to help. With tax-free week coming up at the end of summer, I wanted to post a school list that everyone can keep in mind. I will also be posting a list of things that we need all year round, and some opportunities to help specific families outside of the Finca if anyone is interested. Thank you for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment